Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Vegan Coconut Cake with Buttercream Frosting



Normally I have to tweak a recipe to my liking, but this one is perfect just the way it is written and it comes from a blog called 'Vegan Thyme'. Kelly has some terrific looking vegan desserts on her site, so instead of posting any recipe to this delicious coconut cake here, I think it is far more appropriate to direct you to the source. The real goal of my blog after all is to create a diary of sorts so that we never face the "Nothing looks/sounds good" scenario, and this cake is even better tasting than it looks: blog criteria met!      

So follow the link, you won't be sorry. The instructions are detailed so that even an inexperienced baker could follow them, but be sure you look around while you are there, I know I will be visiting there myself plenty!

Find the recipe here: Vegan Coconut Cake with Buttercream Frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repost.Us